Role and responsibilities:
The Volunteer will provide assistance to the fundraising department and the sponsorship team in maintaining a timely supporter communication through translation of relevant document, messages, supporter correspondent, preparation of logistic and administration works to ensure our services to the children, communities, and supporters are of quality.
The volunteer can choose to work part-time (either morning or afternoon), or on full time basis.
Option 1: Full time from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM) with 1 hour lunch break.
Option 2: Part time can be from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM or from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Working day: Monday to Friday
- University students or fresh graduate
- Good interpersonal communication skill with positive attitude towards learning and sharing
- Good comments of written English and demonstrated interest in the field of translation
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Be motivated to turn routine work into something creative
- Gender sensitive and responsive
- Strong sense of team work and motivation to turn routine work into something creative
- Gender, PLD and HIV/AIDS sensitive
- ActionAid Cambodia provides a contribution of monthly allowance to volunteer
- Insurance Accident and Health Care (NSSF)
- Opportunity to learn about ActionAid's fundraising mechanism and other programme work
- Gain experiences in working as team with volunteers from diverse background as well as building a new network for future career
- Get knowledge from skill share (from the team and from other department)
- A certificate of volunteer work with ActionAid Cambodia
- Opportunity to join programme event organized by ActionAid Cambodia
- Work retreat and potential experience on field work with staff
- Volunteer will also enjoy a holiday as staff such as sick leave, public holiday, and annual leave based on period they work.
How to Apply:
Please send your most recent CV (or download and fill in the application form below) and send it to: email@example.com
(No copy of any certificate is required during submission)
You can also drop your CV directly at ActionAid Cambodia Office whichever is more convenient to you.
Our office Address: # 33, Street 71 (located next to World Vision Cambodia office and Bokor Caltex station.
Our team will regularly review the application submitted. If your CV or application is selected, our team will contact you for further process.
ActionAid welcomes applications from all sections of the community and promotes diversity. Student and fresh graduates are most welcomed. We ensure a respectful and safe working environment for all.