Call for Grant Proposal
(1) Call for Grant Proposal to Develop and Manage Web-Based Portal to Promote Access to Information on Marine/Coastal Resources Management and Investment
ActionAid Cambodia and partners are implementing “Securing access to and control over land and natural resources for vulnerable community fisheries in the coastal areas of Cambodia”. It is a three-year project, March 2020 to February 2023, and is funded by the European Commission. The project aims “to promote equitable access to and control over land and natural resources for vulnerable groups in Cambodia”.
The web-based portal manages an online portal which provides the most up-to-date information on development projects, encroachment, land grabs, and serve as inform hub about coastal resources and community-based natural resource management, including Community Fishery (CFi) profiles. This web-based portal will collect information from the community-based advocates , Citizen Journalists, and others, on land and natural resource related issues of the 14 CFi under the Project and make that information available to the wider communities, civil society and the general public.
Types of activities
- Information collection on relevant issues.
- Management of the webpage and interactive maps of Community Fisheries and development project in Kampot and Kep province.
- Promote the website and its usefulness among CFi and CSO stakeholders
- Capacity building on using web-based portal to community networks.
- Experience in developing, hosting, and servicing web-based portal as information hub for non-for-profit organizations, CSOs and general public in Khmer (primary) and English.
- Have strength in information/data collection, including development project, environmental impact assessments, government’s approval documents, and community profiles.
- Being able to provide stated services and activities within agreed timeframe and resources
- Having existing/on-going similar activities is a plus
- Being able to carry out procurement using own policies and in alignment with ActionAid Cambodia’s policies and compliance with the EU’s rule and regulation (with the support of ActionAid Cambodia).
- Registered Cambodian NGO or non-for-profit entity.
Total maximum grant: EUR20,000
Maximum duration: 28 Months from August 2020 – November 2022
The cost under this grant may cover web development, information collection, community/ network capacity building workshop, participation in meetings/forums, support cost for travel of the community and local authority participants for trainings, and operation costs (staff, travel, office and other overhead) of the third party. When selected, the detail plan and budget will be jointly developed.
Detail on the call for grant proposal is available at: https://cambodia.actionaid.org/jobs/2020/02
Interest NGO are required to submit the Grant Application form no later than 15th July 2020 to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or house#33, Street 71, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.