Admin Assistant Intern
AREA OF LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
- General understanding of the work, vision, mission, value of the AAC programme, the role of stakeholders and partners at national and global level and the role of internship in contribution to achieve organization strategy;
- Gain understanding of AAC’s administrative system and workflow process
- Opportunity to engage with AAC’s partner admin, finance staff and others
- Expose to opportunity to build relationship and leadership including liaison and coordination skills with other staff within AAC and other stakeholders – suppliers, contractor, service providers and other line-ministries
- Becoming more familiar with working in an international/foreign non-governmental organization.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University students enrolled in an accredited professional or degree program or recent University graduates in the field of business administration, or finance and accounting, or art of English, or human resources or any other related fields
- Experience in volunteering work with NGO is an advantage
- Ability to use English for basic communication related to the job
- Approachable and friendly in entertaining visitors and guests
- Skill s in answering calls (Ethics in using telephone), and records management skills.
- Skills in using copying and facsimile machines.
- Excellent in negotiation and communication skills, proven ability to be flexible and work to deadlines
- Well-organized, very respectful and non-discriminatory;
- Ability to manage confidential information; and ability to work under pressure.
- Respectful, proactive, and committed to the shared values of the organization: mutual respect; equity and justice; honesty and transparency; solidarity with poor and marginalized people; courage of conviction; and humility
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A committed, supportive and highly responsible person.
- Gender and HIV/AIDS sensitive.
- Positive attitude towards learning and sharing
How to apply
Submission email: email@example.com