Role and responsibility
- Provide accurate translation of supporter correspondence, sponsorship report, and sponsorship OneStopShop (OSS) manual between Khmer and English
- Manage the process of support correspondence in a timely manner through coordination with relevant sponsorship staff, and partner orgnasiations
- Ensure that correspondence are acknowledged and responded appropriately by children
- Maintain appropriate filling and documentation of the correspondence, report and quotations
- Coordinate, follow up for the printing process, packing, and assist in mailing and dispatching sponsorship materials to partners and to supporters
- Maintain appropriate stock of sponsorship materials and stock record update
- Assist sponsorship team in quality check, translation of child message, editing, and collection of supporters materials
- Support ActionAid sponsorship team in the arrangement of CS workshop, training, collection of photo, case study for the report etc
- University student preferably fresh graduate
- Good understanding of English
- Knowledge of applications including Excel, Word is essential
- Good computer skills and typing of both in Khmer and English
- Good communication, interpersonal skills
- Sense of ownership, responsive, result-oriented and self-committed person
- Potentially fit for field work and be able to regularly travel and work with community and children
- Gender and HIV/AIDS sensitive
- ActionAid Cambodia provides a contribution of monthly allowance to Intern
- Insurance Accident and Health Care (NSSF)
- Opportunity to learn about ActionAid's fundraising mechanism and other programme work
- Gain experiences in working as team with volunteers from diverse background as well as building a new network for future career
- Get knowledge from skill share (from the team and from other department)
- A certificate of Internship with ActionAid Cambodia
- Opportunity to join programme event organized by ActionAid Cambodia
- Join work retreat and potential experience on field work with staff
- Intern will also enjoy a holiday as staff such as sick leave, public holiday, and annual leave based on period they work.
How to Apply:
Please send your most recent CV (or download and fill in the application form below) and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(No copy of any certificate is required during submission)
You can also drop your CV directly at ActionAid Cambodia Office whichever is more convenient to you.
Our office Address: # 33, Street 71 (located next to World Vision Cambodia office and Bokor Caltex station.
Our team will regularly review the application submitted. If your CV or application is selected, our team will contact you for further process.
ActionAid welcomes applications from all sections of the community and promotes diversity. Student and fresh graduates are most welcomed. We ensure a respectful and safe working environment for all.