Our Core Value
• Mutual respect: requiring us to recognize the innate worth of all people and the value of diversity.
• Equity and justice: requiring us to ensure the realization of our vision for everyone, irrespective of gender, sexual orientation and gender identity, race, ethnicity, caste class, age, HIV status, disability, location and religion.
• Integrity: requiring us to be honest, transparent and accountable at all levels for the effectiveness of our actions and our use of resources; and open in our judgments and communications with others
• Solidarity with people: living in poverty and exclusive will be the only bias in our commitment to the fight against poverty, injustice, and gender inequality.
• Courage of conviction: requiring us to be creative and radical, bold and innovative -without fear of failure- in pursuit of making the greatest possiblea impact on the causes of poverty, injustice, and gender inequality. • Independence: from any religious or party-political affiliation
• Humility: recognising that we are part of a wider alliance against poverty and injustice.