To construct a school building with 5 classrooms in Ta Meak Primary School to support more than 105 students to have access to proper school building and basic hygienic facilities and playground.
Outcome 1: 105 children in Ta Meak Primary School can enjoy better quality education through improved classroom facilities, school equipment and a playground.
- Build one-five room school building in Ta Meak Primary School
- Classroom materials (tables, chairs, white board, and small background)
- Provision of learning materials including reading books, education toys and book shelve
- Train teachers on resilience local life skill teaching and learning metholodology
Outcome 2: Students and teachers at Ta Meak Primary School benefit from improved quality of teaching and learning
- Setting up of school garden for local life skill training
Outcome 3: School governance is strengthening through training on core rights in school, and accountability of local authorities is increased.
- Training to school support committee on promoting rights in school assessment and influencing skills
- Support school support committee and school management to review and include the assessment result into school improvement plan
- Organize forums on quality public education at school level, district and provincial level